Well, I just had my 16 week appointment and I feel a little better about whats going on. Adrian put together a group of about 10 questions to ask Dr. Jones about whats really going on with me. Every time I go to the doctor I always freeze up and forget what I want to ask, or really how to ask. I am still in the situation I have been in for the last little bit.
I have to be on strict bedrest. They don't want me to shower everyday, only pee when I really have to pee, don't lie completely straight down, sit at a 45 degree angle, and of course don't lift anything. They want me to just sit. Of course in the doctors office I started crying. I am feeling so frustrated. I have to plan my week with people coming by and getting Vea so she doesn't sit in the house all day. I am mostly annoyed because I feel like I can't take care of Vea right now because all they want me to sit all day long.
I feel so guilty! This is suppose to be like a fun time for me and Vea. Its our last time with just us and I feel guilty because I can't really participate in anything. I wanted this time.
Also, I feel so guilty for Tevita. He has to be at work all day, come home and take care of me and Vea. Clean, laundry, just everything. I know he is exhausted! Although he did do a funny thing the other day. I was sitting on the couch watching tv and he was vacuuming and he said frustrated "THIS CLEANING NEVER ENDS!!" and I said " welcome to my world! Is this what it feels like to be a man?" It was pretty funny!
Anyway, I am trying to stay positive but still pretty sad about everything. I will keep you updated.
Father's Day!
10 years ago
3 comments:
LOL I lover you babe
At least you have a hubby that will clean and take such good care of you guys!! You are doing awesome kinz! We love you lots!
Hey you,
I just noticed your blog isnt private! I would love to be a blog stoker if you decide to go private again! :)
Congrats on being prego again, but I am sorry for all the complications you are having. I hope you start getting better soon!
If you want to be added to my blog too email me!
batjol@hotmail.com
Jolynne
Post a Comment