We went to the circus last night and I was pleasantly surprised! I wish they would of had a little bit more animal acts but all together it was fun and Vea loved it!
I wanted to get Vea's face painted. I knew she would be skeptic of it so I got mine done first. I had probably the ugliest string of flowers on my cheek painted . Vea's turn! She hated it!! Haha
This is as far as the girl got!
Vea got lots of random toys that cost a arm and a leg.
She loved every second of it!

4 comments:
Bahaha. I tried to get tay's face painted for Halloween and she FREAKED out too! I even went and got mine done first too! Maybe when they are older?
So fun, I want to go next year!
How cute of a mom are you!! Getting your face painted first, love it! I want to go next year too!! Belly pics please! :)
What a cute little family you guys are!!
Love you!! xoxo
Vea is too cute on that pony! The circus...how fun! Glad to see you're cute little family is out and about having some fun times :)
Post a Comment