Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Long Beach Christmas

So for Christmas this year we decided for the whole fam dam to go to Long Beach to spend Christmas with Kevin and Jenn! Tevita could only get off the 20th through the 26th off so we went a week early than everyone else to squeeze in some extra bonding time.
We decided to cut the drive in half  even though Vea was doing so good!

and stayed at the Venetian. The room was incredible!
Vea loved the tub and shower!

Of course the day after we got in Long Beach I had started bleeding again. Alot. So I messed all our plans up that day and we all headed into the ER. So annoying and so embarrassing! The only cool thing that came out of this was that Jenn got to come and do the Ultrasound with me. She had never seen something like that before! I was excited for her! The baby is fine, of course, bouncing all over the place. But my hemorrhage is now about 50% and 5cm. It has gotten substantially bigger than my last ultrasound. UGH!!! I had bleed through my pants in the ER so the hospital had these awesome blue balloon disposable pants for me to wear home! I wish we got a picture of them! I looked really hott in them! How embarrassing!

We had some last minute Christmas shopping to do so we decided to go to the spectrum and get lunch and finish everything! We went to lunch at a place called The Yard, I think. They give you full yards of beer! Tevita and Kev were in heaven!
I was in heaven with my water! :)
They had this fun carousel ride at the mall! Vea loved it!

Whenever Tevita goes to Jenn's all he talks about is sushi! Sushi this Sushi that! He is obsessed so we went to sushi that night at Kev's favorite sushi place! This place was PACKED!!!!! We waited for about half hour or so to get seated. We made the best of sitting outside waiting.
Okay the people that worked there LOVED LOVED LOVED Vea! They would come up to her and give her a kiss, gave her toys, wanted to talk to her. It was crazy. They were so nice!! When we left they said not to come back without Vea. Haha!


Christmas Eve Vea opened her Jamas and loved it! All week long all she said was presents presents presents! Kev had to work so me, Jenn, and Tevita ordered this yummy Mediterranean food, wrapped presents, Jenn wrapped hers maybe 3 times each for perfection, and watched Elf!

Christmas morning was so fun we got to wake up jenn and kev bight and early 8am! Vea loved everything!
This is the day after everyone got there and we opened our person gift!

We did so many fun activities while we were in Cali!
I loved this day! We went to the beach and had a picnic, shopped a little. It was just so perfect and made me realize how special it is that my family can get together like this and spend time together. I loved this day!!
Tevita went home the night before!! Wish he was there with us!

 Vea was in heaven in the sand!
We went to the aquarium!


This trip was so much fun and just great! I wish I hadn't been in my "situation" with all the pregnancy problems but all in all it was still fun!!! We can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww... Love that post! I loved having you guys there. I even loved all the craziness!! I forgot how they said not to come back without Vea! Haha...thats funny stuff!! I also loved the ultrasound...first time ever I actually wanted my own preggo belly! Thanks for letting me come with you!!

Tevita said...

Awesome time there!you and kev need to come out

Meagan said...

So many cute pictures!! I loved it!! I am still recovering from so much candy!