Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bear Lake


We have been going to Bear Lake every summer for the last 3 years and for some reason this year was truley amazing! So much fun, SOOOO realaxing, and just great! We hung out at the beach everyday we were there, ate lots, drank lots, and good bonding time!

Now For ALL the pictures!


I Love morning pictures!



Adrian caught all sorts of bugs with her butterfly net for the kids!






NAKED HEAD!





Now for the infamous jumping pictures! I am so glad Jenn made me and Tevita fall in love with this fun activity! It really does make you happy! LOL





Yo Gabba Gabba was a hit all weekend!









All and all it was a amazing vacation! I can't wait to go back next year! Thanks for all the fun guys!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh that looks so fun!! What fun inlaws you have! I love all the pictures, especially the jumping ones...haha. Im calling you tomorrow after work! Love you!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Bear Lake is the best!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

LOL! Those jumping are so funny!!!!

frenchessential said...

I am so glad you had fun sweets, this looks awesome! Aaanannnddd, I was going to say WHAT THE HECK about the jump picture? Hahah! Love you girl!

June Asisi said...

Love the pictures. Thanks Makenzie!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

It was so much fun, definitely a good time with everyone. til next year...

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

WE LOVED SPENDING TIME WITH YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE TIME :) LOVE YA!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

We love it there too! We live in Logan, so only like 45mins from the lake and go every summer too. Looks like you had a blast!

p. FREAKIN' s. LOVE how you've re-dun your blog!! OMG! I just love it. AND your tunes? Girl, we got the same taste, every time you change it I love it! jus' sayin' haha :)