Monday, August 9, 2010

Swim Lessons


We signed Vea up for swim lessons and today was the first day! She was terrible!! Didn't want to listen to anything the teacher said, and of course was Miss independent the whole time! She was a little frustrated that she couldn't touch the bottom of the pool! But we will see what will come throughout the next two weeks!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

:( thats the saddest picture!! I love her!! I need to squish her!!!

Jess said...

Sesi pretty much ignored his swim teacher...don't you just love the big personalities our little ones have?!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

Oooh! That picture is the tug and the heart kind, ha! So fun that she's in lessons!

frenchessential said...

soooo cute!!! simon hated his swimming lessons at her age too, but he acted so scared of the water, which was so wierd!! so, i don't even want to go back until next year because it was so frustrating! poor girl! :(

Sunshine said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Meagan said...

Ha ha! poor little vea!!! That picture is so funny!

June Asisi said...

This is so adorable. It makes me feel like I am there.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Little Miss Vea...swimming lessons are fun girlfriend :) Kenz! I haven't stopped in for awhile...Vea's pics are adorable! She is so gorgeous!