Friday, August 20, 2010

Utah County Fair

The county fair was so much fun! We went with my girlfriend Jenn and her daughter Mila. There were lots of animals, lots of vendors, and lots of fun!
They are both binkie heads!


Took a ride on the chickens. It was just a tad too long though! :)


My fun finds! I couldn't believe that this cute Halloween thing was only $15!!!!

I was sold into the blue goo!! I will admit it but I loved the feather headband for Vea!

After the fair we went to Sensuous sandwich and had a yummy lunch with the girls! Thanks for so much fun Jenn!

4 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Woohoo! We're on our way over there tonight and are so excited :) Ahhh Kenz! I love your Halloween find! So cute!

Jenn said...

I love it too!!! So cute, and so fun! Love the pics!!!! You look so pretty!!

Meagan said...

So cute!!! Looks like fun:) Vea looks like you in these pictures!!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

FUN! Looks like you had a blast and got a good deal on the Halloween blocks. I LOVE Halloween!