Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can't Believe my Eyes



Vea is getting bigger by the SECOND! She is talking so much its crazy! The other day I was making a cake and she kept on saying birthday momma birthday! It makes me so emotional to think she is growing up so fast and is sooo beautiful!
Food she loves:
Popsicles
Rice Krispies
Doritos (Cool Ranch)
Grilled Cheese
Yogurt
Rasins
Pink Milk
and anything Chicken
That is pretty much her diet as of now. ALL DAY LONG all I hear is popsicle, popsicle, popsicle! It would be irratating if it wasn't so freakin cute! She always wants her nails painted, thinks everything is "cute". She has been calling Tevita by his first name "tia". He hates it but I think its pretty funny! Loves her books and hates real shoes. She wants to see her toes. So flip flops at all times I guess. Hates her hair done! I have to bribe her with a popsicle and show on if I want to get close to brushing it! Loves to brush her teeth, and is definately a water bug! Wants to be in the pool, outside in the hose, or in the tubby! She is waking up about 7:30am and going to bed about 8:30, 9:oo pm. Vea has one nap a day now from about 1Pm to about 4:00pm. She is so happy and so loving! She would rather hang with the boys than the girls. I think the only girl she does like is Meg. But who doesn't! She says Meggy all day long! :)
She is the best little girl! So smart and just amazing!

Licking her fingers after everything! She makes that slurp sound, you know what I'm saying. We can thank dad for that new habit!

I love walking into stuff like this! Giving her animals her gank! Its so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Makenzie, I love her! It's sad how fast they grow up. Everyone keeps telling me that's why you have more! Let's play again when you guys get back from Vegas. Have a blast! Love ya!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Such a cutie! Love you Vea! And heck yeah on the Derby! Those have always looked way fun :)

Brittany Anne said...

She is so beautiful Kenz!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh my goodness, this post brought a tear to my eye. She is so beautiful and you are such a loving mama! Thanks for sharing this post!