Looky what we got for our anniversary!

We decided on sparrow tattoos because sparrows typically only mate with one other bird and stay with each other for their entire life. This is not typically of many animals and esepcially many other specieis of birds as they will more often mate with different mates. This has lead sparrows to become a symbol for loyalty and love. So one significant meaning behind a sparrow tattoo can be loyalty and love. Tevita's sparrow is inside of the turtle on his shoulder where mine is on my wrist!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
3 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Okay, I love the tattoos, I can't wait to see it! And I'll admit I'm a little jealous and want a HUGE one on my wrist. :)
That's so cool! I didn't know that about sparrows, what a sweet way to show your love for each other! I've been watching LA ink lots lately, love the artwork that goes into a tattoo. Yours looks real good!
you are so brave!!! looks awesome.
Post a Comment