Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beeg Keesh!

It is our 3 Year anniversary!! Another year and through all the hard times and the amazing times I find myself thinking everyday how truly unbelievable Tevita is. He is the man of my dreams! The most adoring husband and the most exquisite father! So caring of everyone. Would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it! I am so blessed to have him in my everyday life! Love you baby!
Here are some photos over the years!
(imagine bringing this home to my mom and DAD)


I especially like my white eye shadow!


Yes, Tevita does have a black eye...

I love you Tevita! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love all those old pictures! I cant believe Tevita's long curly hair.. ha ha so funny! Love you guys!

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy anniversary! Cute...

3+Love~aki=Us said...

Love the pics, Happy Anni!! That's so rad that our anni's are so close, CONGRATS!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Happy anniversary you guys! I can't believe it's already been three years :) Hope year 4 rocks for you :) Love ya!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Happy Anniversary kiddies! Hope this year brings even more happiness, love and excitement! Love you!